Saturday, December 01, 2007

"Blog" Movie Club 10


Here's part ten in our series of "fave" movies of "fave" people. This guy should know! He's Academy Award nominated director Mark Osborne, and here's what he has to say: "Geez. What a tough question... Just one? I guess I'd have to decide between THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (I was ten and it hit me like a ton of bricks - Yoda's still the closest thing I have to religion in my life...), RAISING ARIZONA (funniest movie ever made including the line: "...I don't know, they had Yodas and sh** on 'em!") or CITIZEN KANE (no Yoda reference, but I was blown away when I first saw this projected at Pratt--it cemented my desire to make films). But if I had to pick only one? HARDLY WORKING." Mark just might be pulling our leg with that last one. "Click" here to see why!